Friday, October 10, 2014

Grief -- Again.


I never seem to get as much done in a day as I want to, and these "simple" revisions are taking more time than I had hoped. This one opens up a whole new can of worms, as I have now, it seems, given myself permission to change the "paper" or background image if I feel like it. Do I now go back and re-revise the ones I've just done with new backgrounds?

Maybe so and maybe no -- but not right now. I need to move forward and not second-guess myself any more on existing designs. There will be plenty of time to make even more changes before this thing goes to press.

One thing is for sure... you're getting a straight dose of my creative "process" such as it is... although calling it "creative" feels like I'm putting on airs, and calling it a "process" makes it sound as if I actually have a plan....

Onward...

-- Freder.
www.ducksoup.me