Saturday, December 27, 2014

Book Learnin.'


This is one that required me to do all the coloring myself, and I had a little fun with it. The book is not just the color of leather, it is an actual old letter book cover that I layered in. Likewise, TikTok (whom we have caught in a studious mood) is not just copper colored, he's been filled with an actual copper plate. This number 55 replaces a previous #55 -- "Transparancy" -- the latter of which now needs a new number assigned to it. As I enter into the final third of the deck I'm running into lots of cases where the numbers I want to use have already been taken. This is forcing me to rethink both some earlier cards and the new ones -- because the numbers are not just randomly assigned. I'm not in any way a numerologist (math was my worst subject), but I am attempting to make the numerological correspondences accurate to the meaning of the cards.

-- Freder.
www.ducksoup.me