Sunday, January 18, 2015

The 400 Blows


Jack Pumpkinhead occasionally takes alarming blows in his life... but he has a remarkable resiliency about him, in that he cultivates a garden full of replacement heads for just such emergencies as this. 

Ruptures can happen in every part of our lives, but the human ability to recover and even bounce back from any situation is something we should always keep in mind during Trying Times. As such, I don't see this as an entirely negative card... although I hope I don't draw it too often once I get this deck up and running and get a copy of it in my hot little hands....

Just two more cards to go, boys and girls, and one of them is 90 percent done. Just have to apply finishing touches. I have been saving card #70 for last. You'll see why. That one is only just begun and I may not be able to finish it today ...

-- Frede.